Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted ImageWelcome to the all new Geo Metro Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are features you can't use and images you can't see. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Geo Metro Snow Blower???
Topic Started: Nov 27 2010, 11:21 PM (1,120 Views)
nerys
Member Avatar
Grr

Here is an odd one for you. what about a geo metro snow blower?

they make snow blower attachments for tractors. I am wondering how feasible it would be to hook one up to a geo metro??

clearly the car can not handle a plow (no mass or tractions) but a blower is different. no real "stress" on the car since the auger does the work not the car.

how would one link a pto style driver to a metro? something to think about. I see tractor blowers every now and then for $100 or thereabouts.

I might have to take a look at one and see how hard it would be to mechanically link it up for power.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bad Bent
Member Avatar
Facetious Educated Donkey

Not too far off topic, I watched the movie "Out Cold" again last night and the 1973 Dodge Charger had a plow on it. :lol

Posted Image

Posted Image www.imcdb.org/Dodge-Charger-1973

superduty5.9
Member Avatar
Metro Defender

On the movie Barber Shop there was a Festiva with a plow on it!

Jim-Bob
Junkyard Engineer

Here's a wrecked Yaris that was converted into a snow plow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePd2et4iOI4

Edited by Jim-Bob, Nov 28 2010, 02:48 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Geo Metro Lounge · Next Topic »
Add Reply